Cornfed Suspensions

Anyone have experience with Cornfed Suspensions? And do you know if they do installations too? Thanks.

-Cyberbilly

Reply to
Cyberbilly

I had the 2.5" cornfed on my 98 Taco for about a year. I had hoped for a lift out of it, but with the combined weight of my ARB Bull bar/Warn winch and my sagged out front coils, it got me back to just over stock height. Installation was EXTREMELY easy, even for me who at the time was completely new to turning wrenches. Most important thing is to rent a spring compressor from a parts store.

I recommended Cornfed to a friend of mine, and he just installed it on his truck. Looks pretty nice, but with my SAWs and 35" tires, I still tower above him ;)

-Erik

Reply to
ToyTaco