DO I need anything special to remove;

Do I need anything special to remove and replace my front rotors on my 90

4runner? I have all basic tools and some specialty. I am just hoping that I don't need anything special right before I tear it apart. I would hate to have to walk to the store.

Searcher1

Reply to
Searcher1

Need a 54mm socket for big nut and a brass drift pin --- get waterproof grease to repack bearings. The book says you need spcial gauge to tensin wheel brarings but you can get by without it.

Reply to
Wolfgang