Factory Fog light

Hi all,

I have a 1999 4runner LTD. My left foglight is out. I tried to replace the bulb, but apparently that was not the issue. I noticed some condensation when I look at it from the front of the vehicle. I have also noticed other

4runners with one light out. Is it a possible defect? Anyway, is it possible to just replace the entire foglight and not just the bulb? Not that familiar with cars so I don't really know what to look for. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

LT

Reply to
Luniz