Factory alarm programming help needed.. 1999 4runner LTD

Hi all,

I have a 1999 4runner LTD. I was wondering if anyone knows of a site I can get the programming instructions. My alarm works fine, but I know there is a way to change some of its capabilities. For example: I want the doors to lock once I have the ignition on. My old 4runner used to do this..

Thanks!

-LT

Reply to
Luniz
11-28-03 I think if you join the Toyota owners club at toyota.com and ask them your problem they will be able to help you. If not, email me and I will try - we have two 98s with the alarm. Ed Herman
Reply to
Ed Herman

Hi,

I looked all over the site and could not find the link for the owners club. Can anyone provide a direct link please?

Thanks

Reply to
Luniz