Free Toyota PU parts (WI local only)

If you're in Southern Wisconsin (or near enough for a road trip) and are looking for any trim or interior parts from an 88 Toyota pickup, give me a call. I'm tearing down this truck for a project and only need the chassis & other driveline parts (including engine & FI), so if you need windows, doors, the bench seat, handles or anything else I'm not using, you can take it away for the trip to Ft. Atkinson. The entire cab is in pretty good condition but I'm cutting the floor & firewall out of it to use in my project, so the cab won't really be useable by the time you get it. The cab corners & rear of the cab are in good shape. Anything not taken away in the next 2 weeks will be cut up in pieces small enough to go out in the trash.

I have too many other things going on right now, so I WILL NOT SHIP ANYTHING, don't waste your time asking.

Cheers, Jeff Gross Ft. Atkinson, WI (I'm listed if you want to call information) ... take the SPAM out of my return address to reply ...

Reply to
Jeff Gross