Re: Blowing Fuse

you need to check the wiring.. it sounds like a wire is touching something it shouldn't be.. start at the rear defroster and work back.

I have a 92 4Runnser V6 SR5. Over a year and half ago I had the fuse block > replaced underneath the driver side. > > Now I am recently having problems with my rear defroster fuse. The sucker > keeps on blowing.. I put one in and as soon as I turn on the Rear Defroster > POP!!!! The 20 amp fuse blows up.. I didn't have any problems before.. > > Any ideas would be helpful in fixing my problem. > > Thanks, > > Billy > >
Reply to
Eric F

I think that the first place to look for faults in the wire insulation is where they flex between the body and window, otherwise where they might rub against something.

Good luck,

Rob

Reply to
Robert Young