Toyota Parts Needed

Are there any wrecking yards in the Seattle area that specialize in used Toyota parts? I'm looking for an accellerator cable for my '85 SR5 Extra Cab pickup. The truck is a 2 wheel drive, has a 22RE engine and manual 5 speed transmission. I don't feel like getting robbed by the Toyota dealer so I'd prefer to buy something used. I live in Yakima but I make weekly trips to the Seattle area so I'd like to find a Toyota wrecking yard anywhere in between. Thanks in advance. Jerry

PS I'd also be interested in buying from a private party if you've got exactly what I need. Thanks again. jj

PPS If you'd prefer to respond via e:mail, just take one of the zeroes out of the above return address. jj

Reply to
Jerry

Try:

search with your zip code for local yards. Or try
for a good Toyota-only yard in CO, they have alot of good used parts.

Reply to
Roger Brown

This is where i buy all my new toyota parts, they have very good prices and they are nice people to deal with.

1st Toyota Parts . com There in Renton, Wa
Reply to
randy1128

I have one off a toyota 4runner and I am about a mile east of Gleed

Reply to
mr2dan

You can contact me at snipped-for-privacy@charter.net re the accel cable

Reply to