FS/FT 94 Standard Toyota truck bed

Standard truck bed that has been shaved (gas door), smoothed (tailgate w recessed box), Sir Michaels roll pan and is notched for a 4 link. It has a under the rail bed liner in it right now. Pics emailed to serious parties.

$200 pick up or trade for a pair of compact buckets that will bolt in place of my worn bench seat. Corbeau low backs a definite plus!

I'm in Atlanta GA and would not mind driving a bit for a few extra bucks delivery on top of a cash/trade. I got the bed in KY

Email direct please

Reply to
Ronny Julian