Fuel door

My 2004 DC Tacoma didn't come with a locking fuel door or gas cap. What's up with that?

I thought that was a pretty standard feature anymore, but I should have looked closer when I was buying so I could tell them to install the lock cylinder in the door that fits my ignition key.

I wonder if they can still do that??? Or should I just get a locking gas cap, and where do I find the correct one that fits?

Reply to
studio

It's called getting cheap. Toyota is falling to the level of GM (maybe because the two are so closely intertwined). Check out your painted dashboard. Don't use any armor-all on it or you'll strip the paint right off.

Reply to
I. P. Freely