Tundra turn signal problem

My turn signals just started acting funny. I noticed it after towing my boat but doubt if that's a cause of the problem since I've towed it often in the past.

Now when I turn on either blinker, both blinkers come on. It looks like the hazard lights are on but the actual blinker side is slightly brighter.

Any ideas on causes or fixes?

Thanks,

Barry

Reply to
F330 GT

Blown flasher.

------------------------------------------------ The DNC - Building a bridge to the 20th Century.

Reply to
Eric Dreher

You might need a new flasher or you could have a ground problem with the wires in towing harness.

Reply to
Skip

Thanks, can you tell me where to find the flasher and what it looks like. My guess is it's a small plug in unit in one of the fuse boxes under the hood? Sorry, no maual.

Barry

Reply to
F330 GT