Fuel pump Fuse?

Hi- Could someone tell me which # fuse should be pulled to cut the fuel pump (3VZ-E, 95 4-Runner, 5spd)?

130K Mi.- Engine is not running at full power under load; Seems to be fuel starvation...Think it's time to change out the fuel filter. Engine performance has been perfect up to now....

Thanks!

Phil

Reply to
Philster

isn't the fuel filter some little plastic canister just before the intake ? They are like 7 to 10 dollars. please keep me posted

Reply to
?reality

Phil

"?reality"