How to install a hitch receiver on RAV4 2004

Please help,

I'm thinking to install a hitch receiver on my RAV4 (2004). I found a few places on internet (etrailer.com, hiddenhitch.net, etc.) where I can buy one for a good price. On the web site they also have instructions how to install the hitch. No drilling is required. Looks quite simple. I have only one problem. I found where the holes on my RAV4 are, but I don't see how can I put the bolts in them? Should I dismantle the whole rear end for this? There must be a simpler way, I hope....

Thanks a lot for any information you can give me!

Boris

Reply to
Boris