hands the size of my ear

Damnit, I did it again, bought a damned truck ,ade by people with hands the size of my friggin ear. I'll never learn. Oh what feeling. MLM

Reply to
john Q pubic

Yeah those guys in Kentucky USA have small hands! Which model do you have? Seem near all BUT the 4Rnr, LandCruiser and Highlander are build in good old USA.

Reply to
Wolfgang

land cruiser, ha ha , the hands were the size of my ear

Reply to
john Q pubic