Lift Kit

I just put a new set of Michelin tires on my 99 Toyota 4X4 Ext. Cab. I like the way they look and drive, but they are rubbing the fender wells on the front. They are 31 X 10.5 R15. The tires are oversized for the truck, but this was the size that was on it when I got it. The truck runs fine on the road, but the tire scraping on tight turns is bothersome. I'm considering a lift kit, but would appreciate advice from this group.

Also, when chutching the pedal has to go almost to the floor to have the clutch effect. I looked under the dask and it seems to have some linkage, but I thought I should have some guidance before adjusting that. Any suggestion on either issue would be appreciated.

Thanks NJ

Reply to
Nick Williams