2002 Silverado 1500 2WD body lift...

Just wondering if anyone out there knows exactly what is involved in putting a 2-3" body lift on a 2002 Silverado 1500 2WD. Anyone done a
body lift on this particular truck? I'm trying to find out if there needs to be any modifications to things like the fuel filler, linkage, fan shroud, brake lines... Just trying to get an idea of what to expect. The truck came with 285 75/r16 tires and I love the look and performance, but there is no lift on the truck and they are rubbing the fenders. I only do some easy So. Cal. desert driving carrying the dirt bikes and lotsa beer around :-)
Thanks in advance for any advice!!!