Limp mode again, class action stuff!

My 2008 dropped into limp mode once while in the 'shared' passing lane (potentially a definitely FATAL situation!), pulled the air injection plugs and depowered to clear. THAT hasn't recurred but I do have a CEL al the time. Another time it went limping because a mechanic left a small piece of 1/4 vacum hose in the air duct that jammed the valve not-quite-closed after kickdown release AGAIN IN THE FUCKING SHARED PASSING LANE! Then I got a 4Lo limp-mode thopugh NOT in 4Lo while trailering a tractor home 700km because of a bad transfer-box unit. Cleard that too. Well now the pig has struck again, the 4Lo light is flashing even though I'm NEVER in 4Lo, depowering resets it but after engine start it resumes flashing. What a pile of crap.

Reply to
towbar