1995 cirrus limp mode

I had the old 1995 chrysler cirrus with the limp mode problem, here is the problem with the car and what I had done to it: last month the instrument panel, door indicator was on all the time it would ding(sound of the door) when I accelerate and when the car get hot it ding more offen and then it go into limp mode I had replaced the TCM and the body module. The door indicator is on when the car is running, no more ding(sound) and the car run smoothly for a week, so I invested about $1000 in the car because it old... now it get into limp mode again and at first I can just restart the engine and it would run fine and now when it get into limp mode restart engine won't work any more... I know for sure there is nothing wrong with the transmission itself. I think it is electrical issue but I don't know where is the problem .....so.....Any one out there has any ideas what wrong with the car????? I am college student so I can't effort to take it to the dealer everydays any tips would help...........................thank you very much for taking your times to read my problem and helping me solve it .... once again thank!!!

Reply to
ngoc_hien25

Put the old TCM back in and see if it works.

If not then your going to have to get it scanned. It could be a sensor.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt