location of fuse for parking lights 1992 4wd

Sorry if this posted twice, I never saw the first post.
My running/parking lights in the front are no longer working. I haven't been able to locate the proper fuse in the driver-side kick
panel or under the hood. All four lights quit on me at the same time, so I don't think it's a bulb issue.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Jason

Did your tail lights quit working too? They should be on the same circuit. The headlight switch should control a relay which powers your parking lights. I believe the relay should be in the fuse box under the hood. The fuse box cover should have labels inside to tell you what each relay is for. Most of the relays have the same # on them ( printed on the top of the relay). Try swapping it with another like relay to see if the relay is bad. I don't have a wring diagram so that's the best I can offer. Oh, even if you don't know which fuse runs those lights it is easy to just check them all with a test light without removing them from the fuse block. Turn the key on and turn the lights on. Take a test light and connect it to a good ground. With the probe end check for voltage on both sides of the fuse at the top of the fuse.
the fuse is there, just doesn't 'look' blown. These fuses will just seperate over time, due to moisture and slow oxidation, or just a bad assembly job. Maybe even an intermittent shorted bulb while bouncing over the rocks weakens them ??? I've had several go like this. They look perfect but are really open. ......can't carry the current. Put a light bulb on them at the battery to check them or use an ohm-meter.