Looking l for body parts....

I'm looking for 2 fenders and 2 doors for a

91 Ext Cab 4x4 pickup.

Believe it or not, mine are quite rusted. However the 266K on the engine hasnt slowed too much.

I would prefer the doors to be complete with innards and glass, and not have the vent windows, but beggars cant be.......you know/

And it would be great if someone had them near Pittsburgh, PA.

Anyone???????

hu_king AT mail DOT com

Reply to
YSGI

Don't have the parts you need but 266K on the engine? Wow! Does it still pass emissions?

Reply to
Steve

every singe year

this is the best truck i've ever owned.

-E

Reply to
YSGI

Forgot to ask, is it a V6 or the the 4 cylinder engine?

Reply to
Steve

v6

still need doors and fenders, though......... anyone ????

Reply to
YSGI