malfunctioning TDS alarm system on 1992 toyota truck

My old toyota is still going strong, but the alarm system is driving me nuts. I never use it or the transmitters for it, so I would like to kill it once and for all. Does anyone know how to permanently remove this system (TDS alarm system)? I believe it is a dealer installed system and came with 2 remote entry keys and has a starter kill switch feature. The stinking thing is constantly malfunctioning, which results in the horn beeping forever. I've driven down the road for miles with the darn horn beeping. It's very aggravating!!!

Thanks.

Reply to
JimmyG

Get your dealer to do it, after all, you could be a theif wanted to steal old Toyotas. ;o)

Reply to
Scotty