missfire

Hi guys more problems When i drive my yoda and slow down and push in the clutch and change gears you can hear a slight popping sound any ideas. I dont want to spend alot of this truck as i use it for work it is a

1987 4 wheel drive.
Reply to
abrit1969

Seems to me that if its a work truck, that tells me that your livelyhood depends on it. Forgive my ignorance, but why in the world would you want to cheap out on something that you depend on to keep a roof over your head and food on the table?? Besides, its 20 years old..... maybe its time to jack up the radiator cap and drive a new truck under it??

Reply to
Noon-Air

Probably a burned intake valve.

Reply to
Jim Smith

Is it worse under load? That tends to imply ignition. You might also try putting a vacuum gauge on it. That might yield some revealing data. Good luck. Al

Reply to
al

You think i should replace my wires

Reply to