Mufflers.Which?

I want to change my muffler to one that will, produce a deep tone, increase power and NOT be loud inside. I want the muscle car sound but not the volume. Any suggestions?

2003 DBL Cab V6 Auto
Reply to
panther

Gibson is the only way to go. I have your identical set-up, and the Gibson is great. It's loud enough to be noticed, but inside the cab with the windows up it's hardly noticeable.

Reply to
rwarriner

with the windows up???? what about all the sound that simply bounces off the ground back underneath the truck??? do you have dynomat all under the truck???

Reply to
Kryptoknight

ken, how are those Spintech mufflers??? they were my 1st choice while hunting down a setup for my 02' Taco, but i went with a Magnaflow instead.

Reply to
Kryptoknight