ANOTHER QUESTION ABOUT SHOCKS

You've heard that real women drive trucks, well here's one of them, and I need advice. Have 34K miles on my Tac 4x4 double cab off-road, rear wheel diff. lock.,

16" wheels, and would like to replace the shocks for the best ride/performance compromise. Just put on new tires, and that alone is a big improvement. Seldom go off road except at times into bumpy pastures...occasional gravel roads. Do both hwy and in town driving. Can someone advise me on the very best shocks and tell me if I should also add casings, mountings, or anything else with them. Thanks!!
Reply to
ADNILJ

Bilstein if you 4x4 at all.

although for a few less $$$ the Monroe SensTrac's are excellent for hwy/town driving.

Reply to
Kryptoknight

for about half the price of the Bilsteins you can get SensTrac which will perform excellent for hwy/city driving.

and yes, Bilsteins will be the best OEM swap-out you can get...

Reply to
Kryptoknight