Rims for a '58Hhawk?

I'm preparing to sell my '58 PH and want to retain the alloy rims that are on it presently. What 14" or 15" older rims are going to fit, both BC and width? I've seen mention of some Chrysler product as well as Ford but don't recall the years nor models, certainly rear wheel drive. I doubt I want anything wider than 6"?

Reply to
jab-ph
14 x 6 chrysler wheels. Like about 64 thru 73 Chrysler products with the 4--1/2 inch bolt circle. Maybee more years.Sebring, Belvedere.Coronet,Charger. By the way I am running 1973 Dodge Charger 14" rally wheels on my 60 Lark with 205/75/14 and the look and work fine although it has been in hibernation since 1990. Studebaker wheels work fine too. Others wll have more info. jimmijim
Reply to
jimmijim8

Stock rims were 14x5.5" I think older Mustang rims would probably work, not sure what Chrysler products used 14" rims, maybe an Aspen/Volare?

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Earlier mopars have 4-1////////2 inch and I believe the cars you mention Nate, have the smaller bolt pattern jimmijim

Reply to
jimmijim8

probably only the 6cyl Valiants had the smaller pattern.

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn.
Reply to
Barry

Actually it was all the early A-bodies, the later ones I think used the standard pattern. I'm not sure what year they switched but it was after 1969.

nate

Barry wrote:

Reply to
N8N