No. 1 Cylinder on Tundra 4.7?

Permit me to mooch off of this group's experience. My dad's 2000 Tundra is giving a code for O2 sensor heater fault in Bank #2 Sensor #1. I have read that Bank 1 is the bank containing cylinder #1, but I can not determine which is cylinder no.1 on the 4.7. Is it on the driver's or passenger side?

( If a diagram is on the under hood sticker, please understand that I have been trying to help my dad over the phone, and I do not have access to the truck.)

Any help is appreciated.

Scott

Reply to
Scott

Scott, on the 4.7, its the drivers side. Bank 2 sensor 1 is the sensor located on the pass side manifold.

Reply to
MDT Tech®

The best prices I've seen for oxygen sensors are from sparkplugs.com, and I think they work OK.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Shelton

Thanks very much for the quick info!!!