Rhino Linings...

I heard from the manger at Rhino locally it cuts vibration in the bed since due to its nature... anyone have this experience...???

Reply to
Freewheelin'

So would an old piece of rubber or carpet so not much value to that claim..

Reply to
Wolfgang

Don't forget it being a cure for cancer.

Very important.

------------------------------------------------- "Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases. If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it." - Ronald Reagan

Reply to
Eric Dreher

Yes, and is the vibration a problem?

Rhino is good stuff. So are Line-X, Arma, Perma, etc. The choice depends on whether you want thick, rubbery, & tough, or thin & tough. And, the quality of the prep and application is critical.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Shelton

Reply to
Tom T.

Actually, just found out about BedRug... and this will fit my needs for light storage and hauling and camping perfect...

:-))

Reply to
Freewheelin'