older low-mileage vs new high mileage

Your wright Geoff ;>)

Reply to
Keyser Soze

Or, we could all just concentrate on the message contents and not get anal about whether someone's knowledge of grammar, spelling and punctuation is as good as are's. :-) (Unless it's so poorly written it's hard to understand the content)

Reply to
davidj92

Aint dat wot F7's for?

Reply to
Scotty

Smart ass ... ;-)

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

If the '03 checked out fine on a dealer VIN warranty claim scan, carfax, visual, mechanical inspection I'd go with it. And I'd get it for less than the '04.(g)

I'd get it for less or I wouldn't get it.

Reply to
S.Lewis

Norm,

I'd press the dealer for the service records of each truck. If you push it, a dealer can find the info even if they have to call the original dealer. I've done this myself. Some people are very lax regarding oil changes.

Reply to
xsacta