Pinging problem

Hi Dave & Scotty I did remember to get the numbers. The short part number that AC-Delco uses is X66-P , there is also a long GM number 12302500. On the can it says carb tune -up , but then it has instructions for de-carbon. This product has been around for a long time but is just not really well known. I did forget to check the price but as I recall it is less than $7.00. Scotty, I dont know if you have AC-DELCO in Australia but I hope you have a way to get this product. If I can help in any way feel free to contact me here or on Aus.cars as I look at that site also. I'm sure it would be hard to legally ship it to you because it is flammable. Scott

Reply to
zonie