Pop&lock 2005 tacoma

Anyone have a pop&lock on their Tacoma? I'm Looking for a lock for my tailgate on a 2005 Tacoma,and some of the reviews I found on the pop&lock are not very good. Thanks.........

Reply to
rb

I have one on my 99, worked fine for years.

Reply to
Joseph Myers

Thanks Joseph

Reply to
rb

I have on on my 2006 taco and it works great, Just keep honest people at bay.

The camp shell on it , you could break the glass. Basically if they want it , they get it.

-tmoore

Reply to
planohog