Question

I have a 02 Tacoma, the gas tank is 18.5 gal. Can I add a second tank, I plan on doing alot of traveling,also a how-to would help. I would also like to jack up the rear a few inches and increase the payload, any info would help, thanks.

Reply to
Fred Rager

Northwest Metal Products for the tank:

Try an add-a-leaf spring kit for the rear, Ranch SoftRide AAL kit is good, or have a custom spring pack built, Alcan or National Spring are good places to have do that.

Reply to
Roger Brown