Re: 2007 Taco

Anyone have any info on enhancements, remodel/redesign, upgrades coming with

> the '07 ? We looking at a redesign or just some nominal changes. > BI

The current design is 2 years old. The 07 model won't be much different. They may offer a V8... the basic design won't change.

Reply to
Jack Snodgrass

Looking under my '05's hood, I'm not sure a V8 would fit between the radiator and firewall.

Reply to
B A R R Y