Re: 22re ignition

I haven't put a Crane Ignition Kit on my 22RE engine, but I did put an MSD Ignition on. It runs great, but, I had to purchase an MSD Tach Adapter so the ignition system would work on my truck. That was around $25. So if the Crane kit doesn't work, don't be scared, you might need to buy additional parts for the 4cylinder. Make sure you read the directions carefully if you install it yourself. I did and I am loving it.

Dave

Has anyone tried the Crane Ignition Kits that are sold by LC Engineering for > the 22re as a replacement for the stock ignition?
Reply to
D GsKi