Tundra Tires

I'm looking to replace the stock 17" Bridgestones that came with my '03 Tundra. I'm looking for offroad tires that still perform reasonably well onroad. I'm looking at the Bridestone Dueler A/T REVO's.. anyone own these? You guys have any other tire suggestions? Oh yeah, and I'd like the tires to have a more aggressive look to them! ;-D Many thanks!

Reply to
Tundranator

Yokohama Geolander AT +II, very good tire, quiet onroad, less expensive than the others....

Reply to
Kryptoknight

I just put my 2nd set of 31x10.5 BFG All Terrains on my Tacoma. They hum a little on the road but are great in rain or mud. the tread is somewhat aggressive.

Reply to
Tbag

Second the BFG AT's. Had them on my T-100 and my Explorer. Now on my

01 Tundra. If they are available I will run nothing else.

WF

Reply to
WhiskerFish

Reply to
Ribbet4

Reply to
Rich Morrison

I'm replacing mine next year what about Michelins [thought they may be quieter] ?

Reply to
Stephen

how about Yokohama Geolandar AT +II ?? very nice tire...

Reply to
Kryptoknight

I'm happy with the Michelins on mine. They're quiet.

My truck originally came with BFGs, but I had the dealer switch them when I bought the truck. Although they seemed nice, I have had bad experience with BFG in the past and nothing but good experience with Michelins.

Tom S

Reply to
Tom S