Re: Low tire Pressure light??

No manual?

Look for a reset button under the steering wheel at the bottom of the dash. It should be reset any time the tires are changed or pressure adjusted. It's also possible that someone scarfed a presser sensor while changing the tires.

Hello Everyone, > Just bought a 2004 Toyota 4runner Limited. 4 Brand new tires. > Looking at the tires, they all look fully inflated. I noticed the > "low tire pressure light" on in the dashboard. Any suggestions on > getting rid of this light? Anyway to reset?? Thanks in advance. > > Rick >
Reply to
Dan G

Thanks! I will check fo the reset button today and let you know. Hopefully that will do the trick.

rick

Reply to
ricky