Re: Proud owner of new 05 Tundra

I think I made a great deal today! I had a 2000 Tundra with 111K miles

> on it that eat rotors big time and needed some expensive front end work > done. ...

Congrats, I just bought a 4Runner LE 2wd loaded. Did not get nearly the good deal you did but like you was very glad to unload my problem used car as part of the deal.

You have just got a big part of your happiness back by not having to worry about break downs and surprise expenses.

Reply to
courage