Re: Toyota truck Recall

I just spoke with Toyota via the 800 # (800-331-4331) and they stated that Toyota "WILL PAY FOR PARTS AND LABOR" for this recall.

Call them is see in your VIN is affected, as it doesn't affect all trucks during these years specified.

Reply to
Shizzle

Thanks for th enumber, I called and found out that mine IS affected. Good to know, they told me that it is an all or nothing situation, it is either broken and not working or it is fine, UNTIL it breaks.

Reply to
Searcher1

I called and they confirmed my "soon-to-be" purchased 1992 4wd, with a JT VIN is included. Said they would work with the delivering dealership to expedite the repair before delivery.

The reps were very professional and had all the pertinent info. TTFN Tim

Reply to
BrewMeister1