recent highlander recall?

Recently received a recall notice for my 2001 Highlander 4 cyl, but lost the notice. And I can't find anything online about a recent recall. Does anyone have any info on a recall in the past month or so? thanks.

Reply to
mmduf

You should be able to call your local Toyota dealer, give her your VIN (have it handy) and ask if there are any recent recalls.

This site doesn't show any recent recalls, but there is a 800-number you call for free in the reports (800-331-4331).

Jeff

Nope yours is the only bad one, perhaps it's a lemon ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Or call Toyota customer relations at 1-800-331-4331 with your VIN and ask them if there are any outstanding recalls.

Reply to
Ray O

Why would one receive a recall notice if ones vehicle was NOT involved? ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter