Rear Chrome bumper

Hey all,

My wife was in a fender bender last night and the right back corner of the bumper on our 96 4 runner is dented in. (other driver got a ticket) looking at the insurance, we have a $500 regular deductible. From what I can guess, the right rear bumper section that attaches behind the rear wheel will need to be replaced, I'm not sure on the center section of the bumper, it doesn't look damaged, but it is twisted ever so slightly. How expensive are these replacement chrome bumpers? I'm nervous to make claims if I don't have to as I don't want my rates to go up.

Dave

Reply to
zephyr

If the other guy got a ticket, his insurance should be paying for it.

Try these guys:

FOND DU LAC BUMPER EXCHANGE

1285 MORRIS ST FOND DU LAC, WI 54935 - 5641 (920) 921-2570

-Dave

Reply to
nospam