RS3200+ install P4 connector?

Where is the P4 connector on a 04 DblCab V6 4x4 auto remote keyless entry with VIP upgrade kit 08586-04820? Am I missing an extension harness?

Thanks

Reply to
Bill

is that the small gray connector. mine was deep uder the dash, left side and tie wrapped to other wiring on my 02' tacoma.

do you have the Fujitsu installation papers ??

Reply to
Kryptoknight

I do have the Fujitsu install instructions. Been trying to see if there was anything more but the Fujitsu faxback is not faxing back. Thanks for the tip ... don't remember seeing it ... will look again in daylight. Any other tips?

Thanks again, Bill

Reply to
bill

I looked at the pic at

Tacoma 2003 Keyless Entry System Upgrade. In the pic I can see the P4branch of the of the V5harness hanging out in fron of the black dashboard air duct. I could notfind that in my 04 Tacoma. Bill

Reply to
bill

For my '04 Double Cab, it was located in the front center console below the radio. It was taped back pretty far, so you might not notice it at first. You only need to remove the lower cover to the center console to access it.

Reply to
TMD