Sequoia auto temp control question

Hi,

Any way I can choose the direction of vent under Auto mode? I found that Auto default to direct wind blow and it bothers me (my wife most) when it try to blow at high fan speed at the beggining.

Anyway around it?

Harry

Reply to
Harry

Making manual changes to air distribution or speed does take it out of full automatic mode, but it still leaves automatic temperature control active. At least that's true for my 03 LC.

Dick Ballard snipped-for-privacy@att.net

Reply to
Dick Ballard