Sequoia winshield wiper question

The 2004 Sequoia never satisfied in terms of wiper performance right from when it was new. It left a few traces of upswept lines and was kind of taken trace of after cleaning the blade. It leaves a film of light water spot in the rain after sweeping by the wiper. Two months ago, I had chance to borrow a friend's 98 Nissan Altima and I had to replace the wiper blades. Got a pair of Anco from a local auto parts store. It works beautifully when it is really wet! The weird thing is when the rain is a little less, it starts to create a very loud noise while wipers going up. When the blade comes down, the Nissan feels like an Infinite, going up feels like a junky car...

How is the quality of Anco? How is the original Sequoia wiper blade to your experiences? What other options do I have?

Reply to
harry