Another Whine With Some Cheese-Wiper Arms

I'm telling you,these have to be the WORSE wpers on the planet!I made the mistake of going to Auto Alley (Zone) & they sell the cheapest crap of what is supposed to be wiper blades,Anco?.Today I was driving along & of course the driver side was sliding off!,the 1st time i stopped to fix it,the blade fell off! it was held there by the pressure of the wiper arm.Guess its back to Saturn to get $12 a piece blades.

Reply to
teem

Yea, Anco sux, cheap quality. There are other brands out there you can try, Try at yer local Wally-Mart. I just went from OEM to Michelin brand, put them on the L and S cars; hope they are good.

marx404

Reply to
marx404

Awww,it's those blasted flat hook arms they put on cars nowadays,whatever happened to those slide pinns?

Reply to
teem

There are many parts at NAPA I am not a fan of. But I must say the NAPA EXACT FIT replacements have been the best wiper on any car I have owned. No others will wipe or last as long. About $9.00 each but worth it.

James

teem wrote:

Reply to
James1549

If I ever shopped there,it was a long time ago.Thanks

Reply to
teem

well, we got a serious gully-washer yesterday in Florence and my new michelin wipers held up pretty good on both cars! Beats having to pay almost $30. on a set of OEM replacements!

marx404

Reply to
marx404

Why do wipers (of all things) vary on performance?.Irratating!.

Reply to
teem