Squeeks in the back

I have a 2000 V6 PreRunner which has been running great so far. I bought it new with the TRD package and within the past couple months, it has started squeeking in the rear constantly. I think I have traced the problem to either the leaf springs or the back shocks but I'm not sure if either of those are the problem. The sound comes when I drive, get in or out of the truck, and I can duplicate it by pushing the back end up and down so its not one of those intermitant problems, thankfully.

I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if so, how they fixed it. I never drive it rough or go off-roading so it shouldn't be from abuse. Any help or suggestions would be great.

-Phil

Reply to
philsr24