sr5 stripe kit

Looking for SR5 stripe kit for gray 1991 4X4 Xtra cab long bed.

Reply to
broozersnooze

Wolfgang

James Dean here. I remanufactuer the older discontinued stripe kits. Considering they were $85 to $100 when the became unavailable and they printed thousands of them at a time and I print them one at a time, I'm not a bad alternative to having sections of your truck not complete. I also have some partials of originals, if you let me know what section and color you need I can check. james @jamesdeancreations.com

Hope this can be helpful to you. James Dean

Reply to
James Dean