2003 Tacoma pricing

2003 Tacoma 4x2 regular cab automatic 2.4 liter

If anyone has purchased one recently, can you please tell me the final price you paid. .. .tax and all. . . . just so I get an idea.

Thanks, MA

Sorry, need to learn to read... thats a grat deal! Howd you get it?

Reply to
Tacomaboy

My 01 4X4 TRD was 22,300 OTD Extra Cab. Everything but the bedliner. I went with Line-X Mine Is a 01 but deals can be found. Got mine thru autobytel.com

Reply to
Kevin Weaver

that's before tax&title ??? that sounds way too low...???

Reply to
Kryptoknight

May be so, but it's mine now and sitting in the driveway. If I got it for that you may can do a little better. May have to work the deal a little, but it's possible. Good luck if you are shopping.

Reply to
Rob

i got a 2002 4x4 sr5 Tacoma xtra cab for 19.2k + tax/title (all power, bucket seats, manual, chrome package, cruise, tilt, 16" alloys, am/fm/cd/tape/6spkr).

Reply to
Kryptoknight

"M" wrote in news:jcj%a.5157$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net:

I have been wondering if there was some sort of online club for Toy owners, and I didn't even think to look in the Newsgroups... what a dummy.

Hi all. Please forgive my intrusion, but I just wanted to post my latest purchase... I finally got what i've been wanting since they came out... a 2003 Tacoma 4X4 Double cab Limited edition!!! Yay! My friend had bought it, but couldn't afford the payments, so he offered it to me for $2k less than he paid, with only 500miles on it. I picked up a fully loaded sweet truck for $27K which is what the dealer wanted for a base model. I couldn't get the dealer down, so I had given up. I'm glad I walked out. I've heard that others had gotten a double cab 4x4 for $25K but I don't know where they were shopping. Perhaps I should have checked another city. But it doesn't matter now. I can't wipe this stupid grin off my face anyway, so I might as well be happy... :)

Now that I have that off my chest, I believe there's a party calling my name....

Abaiyo!

Reply to
dogeye