Studding tires

I had a set of steelies and Dunlop tires come with my 03 Taco. I immediately replaced with alloys and BFG All Terrains within 24 horus of getting the truck. So these Dunlop tires have

Reply to
Brad P

this has nothing to do with your studded tire question but i have the exact truck that you have except mine is black and I want to know what you used for you mountain bike rack in the box, i've been trying to accomplish something but haven't found a definite solution yet.

Thanks

Reply to
Biohazard

Thats funny because I've been asked that a few times.

I needed some sort of storage box in the bed that could carry tools and other supplies. I didn't want to spend $100 on some monster box. I went to Wal-Mart and found these storage lockers for $14. I picked one up and went to my local hardware store to get some bolts, bolt-rings, heavy duty rubber straps w/ hooks to secure it. I had an old bike rack for my car that had a front fork locking assembly that still worked. I removed it off the rack and bolted it on to the top of this storage locker. I put a piece of board underneath the lid for added strength. I used silicon to water proof it.

I am at work now, I'll take a digital pic of it later and send it to you. Is klmmf your real address?

Reply to
Brad P

Tires for studding must have the holes for the studs molded into the tires at the factory "pinned for studs." So, no.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Shelton