tundra & suspension upgrades

Suppose I want to maximize on road handling of my tundra, what all is available in terms of suspension & rearend options. I have a 3.4 liter v6 with a 5 speed, and im looking to help it corner & handle better. Also, any of you done the supercharger for this motor on a tundra? Do you know if a limited slip rearend is standard?

Brian

Reply to
Sonic

Thanx for the tip..

Bri

Reply to
Sonic

Hellwig rear antisway bar, better shocks, and better tires help for handling.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Shelton

LSD is available on the TRD package. Best handling improvement (really, the ONLY one) is $150 for a Hellwig rear swaybar kit. You can install (or have installed) the TRD supercharger on either the V6 or V8. If the dealer installs it, you retain full warranty.

--- Rich

Rich Lockyer

The antiswaybar looks to be a pretty cake install as well, so thatll be up first, a supercharger when more $ becomes avbailable. I was wanting lsd for more even power distribution, and so the 260 or so supercharged ponies to 2 wheels and not one. I see conflicting info about whether the lsd is available for the 6 cylinder 5 speed.

Brian

Reply to
Sonic

Ya... couple of hours, including a beer run.

I don't think it's available as an option, but the PART is available, so you could certainly retrofit it to an existing truck.

--- Rich

Rich Lockyer