taco turbo

Hi All,

What effect do the common turbos have on fuel mileage of the '03 V6's?

John Doe - no the other one....

Reply to
John Doe

John Doe wrote in :

Fuel milage with a turbo is inversely proportional to the weight of the throttle foot.

Ride on Brewster

Reply to
Brewster

Granted. But if I drive in my usual style (moderate defensive/asertive) and 90% highway miles, will my mileage increase?

Reply to
John Doe

my understanding is that the turbo helps push more fuel/air into the engine, I can not imagine it increasing mileage.

Reply to
Hawk

You can't justify a power adder with fuel savings. It just ain't gonna happen! Do it for the fun of it! Or better yet get a V8 car to play with and keep the truck as a dependable daily driver. That's what I did.

Bard

Reply to
Bard