Tacoma interior heating system

Anybody had a problem with the heating system of a Tacoma 97. I cant get any heat coming out of the heater. I checked the opening valve its OK. The hot antifreeze is circulating correctly, but cant get heat in the truck.

Reply to
bertflyingman

Check your blend air door cable to make sure it is connected and working properly.

Reply to
Mike

Isn't that one of the ones that can vaporlock if you don't bleed off the air in the cooling system?

Reply to
DanG