Toyota Estima Hybrid

I thought the Toyota Previa died in 1997. Now I found out today that Toyota simply rebranded it as the Toyota Estima and took it off the U.S. market. It has done well overseas and it was in fact the second car after Prius to get a Hybrid overhaul.

My question is does Toyota make Estima Hybrid for any year 2002 or later with the steering column on the left side? In what countries does it sell that steering wheel configuration?

I assume due its Hybrid engine and low emissions, this car could be fairly easily qualified to run in California, USA?

Reply to
Will